See in today's society there's something trying to get your attention seems like each day, all day everyday. Where will the time come from to ever give my own body the attention it deserves? Maybe it isn't about having the time to do it all, at all! How about a simple routine instead. something you gently incorporate into your life...slowly day by day making minor changes until the life itself is conducive to overall being healthy, living healthy and living long! See its a simple process a 5-Step procedure you address one at a time. A healthy life has 5 primary parts to it. All of which you already know about. The question is are they being used to promote healthy living for you right now!
Simply put life consist of distractions making sure you can devote the time to maintaining a healthy life should be one of your top priorities above all else. In spite of living in such a demanding society we still have to find time to make sure we all handle these 5 aspects of life with a healthy perspective in mind:
- Diet - You really are what you eat, in many more ways than one.
- Sleep - 8-12 Hours no more, no less let your body reset from the day before.
- Hydration - 8 Glasses of water per day should provide proper hydration, a very important yet overlooked aspect in making sure everything stays flowing!
- Meditation - Yes meditation is "mental exercise" and the brain controls the body so relax and regroup with each session.
- Exercise- As see fit as there is no set procedure, just make sure you manage to move around in some fashion...work them muscles.
So let's get into it, of all 5 parts today where going to focus on one, diet. Many say this is the most important and of course they all give there own "special" reasons as well. So let's look at health simplified right here in what you eat! Simply put let's fuel your body and your brain and hope the rest just takes care of itself!
The mind - Of course one of the most important aspects of mental health is concentration and what is one of the most effective natural substances when it comes to concentration..? Caffeine. Due to what most are saying about Caffeine it is good for you! Of course like everything else, in moderate dosage. So when ever you find your thoughts literally all over the place pick a nice dose through something like:
- A nice cup of fresh Coffee
- A nice piece of Dark Chocolate
- Honey - Provides an excellent amount of Glucose, immediately and long lasting.
- Molasses - Not the best known source of Glucose although a moderate dose can contain up to 10g.
- Fruit - Pretty much all fruit in all forms fresh, dried and even juices. Fruits supply a nice moderate dose of glucose ready for your body to use.